< Shipping & Returns
All Products sold through Ballistics come with a 12 month Manufactures warranty
from the purchase date. Warranty claims cover any fault, defect or failure
occurring as a result of the manufacturing process. Any damage or faults
occurring as a result of misuse, accident, or wear and tear is not covered by
our warranty. If the product is still under warranty then the
repair/replacement will be at the manufacturers discretion. If the product is
over the 12 month warranty period then we can still attempt to have the product
repaired, however, the cost of the repair will be charged to the customer and
depending on the repair it will not be guaranteed.
Ballistics Warranty Policy
- Wherever possible we will endeavour to repair any fault to a factory issue
standard and return it to you at no charge.
- Where repair is not possible we will return the product to the wholesaler for
an assessment for a replacement.
- If a repair or replacement is not possible due to the product being
unavailable we will exchange it for any item to an equal or lesser value
- Where none of the above solutions is possible then you may either receiving a
full refund or store credit.
- NOTE: DVD's will ony be returned if there is a manufactures fault.
- Warranties will be attended to as soon as possible but be aware that some
items can take up to 4 weeks turn around (i.e. wetsuit repairs) we will
endeavour to have them back to you as soon as we can
- If a warranty is going to take a longer time to sort a temporary replacement
may be given for use while the customer waits
- A warranty will not be given regardless of circumstances if a receipt is not
What to do if there is a problem?
Please contact us as soon as you have seen the problem either through email or
Phone: (09) 489 4074