Take on a variety of challenging winter conditions in the Sub Temp RC Gore-Tex® Pant, replete with stretch fabrication for enhanced range of motion and sustainable water repellent technology. An adjustable waistband with belt loops and articulated knee construction promise an ideal fit, while interior boot gaiters with metal hooks help repel snow entry. Breathable, recycled Polyester and inner thigh vents deliver exceptional moisture management, and front hand pockets with waterproof zip help secure essentials in this insulated, waterproof pant that keeps you ahead of the cold front.
- Gore- Tex® Pro- provides durable, waterproof/windproof protection with optimized breathability.
- Hydrofree DWR Sustainable durable water repellant treatment to keep fabric surface dry and comfortable.
- Fully seam- Taped construction for greater heat retention in cold conditions.
- Front hand pockets with waterproof zip.
- Articulated knee design offers greater range of motion and improved performance.
- Zip opening in the hem.
- Resistant kick panel minimizes abrasion.
- Inner boot gaiters with metal hooks provides added retention and protection from snow.
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more…