The ski sock is made with a high percentage of merino, providing comfort and warmth during sporting activities, with a very good fit!
Developed from 300,000 feet and 15,000 shoes, the Sidas socks offer a perfect fit between your feet and your shoes.
Comprising a high percentage of Merino wool, this warm sock is designed for skiers who suffer from cold feet. Natural wool combined with technical fibres ensures temperature regulation and effective sweat wicking for optimal comfort. This compressive sock also gives you greater sensation and precision when you practise your sport.
• MERINO WOOL : Warmth, odors & humidity absorption
• KNEE LENGTH : Adapted to ski boots
• HYBRID COMPOSITION : Regulates temperature & wicks away perspiration effectively
• FIRM FIT 15-20 mmHg: Precision & sensation
• 2 THICKNESSES LV/MV : Available in low or medium volume to adapt to your foot & shoe fit
• SYNERGY FIT CONCEPT : Designed for an optimal fit in synergy with your shoe, insole & feet :
- No padding under the sock and inside the shoe,
- No-yarn towards the skin,
- Anatomic shape right & left
Seger Alpine Mid Advance. Seger Alpine Mid Advance socks are functional knee socks made from a warming and quick drying 50% wool mix fabric. Specially designed for alpine activities....
Sold Out - $49.99
Alpine ski sock made with Nano Glide technology. Features Shell: 53% Polyamide/36% Merino Wool/7%Nano Glide/4% Lycra Nano Glide technology improves moisture transport Made in Sweden Men's Sizes: 2.5-4.5, 5-7,...
Alpine ski sock. Shell: 66% Acrylic/28% Wool/5% Polyamide/1% Lycra Made in Sweden
The ski sock is made with a high percentage of merino, providing comfort and warmth during sporting activities, with a very good fit! Developed from 300,000 feet and 15,000...