The ski sock is made with a high percentage of merino, providing comfort and warmth during sporting activities, with a very good fit!
Developed from 300,000 feet and 15,000 shoes, the Sidas socks offer a perfect fit between your feet and your shoes.
Comprising a high percentage of Merino wool, this warm sock is designed for skiers who suffer from cold feet. Natural wool combined with technical fibres ensures temperature regulation and effective sweat wicking for optimal comfort. This compressive sock also gives you greater sensation and precision when you practise your sport.
• MERINO WOOL : Warmth, odors & humidity absorption
• KNEE LENGTH : Adapted to ski boots
• HYBRID COMPOSITION : Regulates temperature & wicks away perspiration effectively
• FIRM FIT 15-20 mmHg: Precision & sensation
• 2 THICKNESSES LV/MV : Available in low or medium volume to adapt to your foot & shoe fit
• SYNERGY FIT CONCEPT : Designed for an optimal fit in synergy with your shoe, insole & feet :
- No padding under the sock and inside the shoe,
- No-yarn towards the skin,
- Anatomic shape right & left
Sold Out - $49.99
Throw on the Burton Buffer II Sock before you head to the mountain for an all-day shred sesh. The padded channels on the top of the foot and shin...
Sold Out - $54.99
Like a breath of fresh air for your feet. Perfect for everything from slushy days to summer hikes. Hot feet call for cool socks, and the men’s Performance +...
Sold Out - $49.99
Give your feet an unfair advantage with breathability and cushioning for impact and warmth. Some of the most advanced features and materials known to sock science converge in the...
Seger Alpine Mid Advance. Seger Alpine Mid Advance socks are functional knee socks made from a warming and quick drying 50% wool mix fabric. Specially designed for alpine activities....