Fine and warm ski sock equipped with a tibial protection in order to cushion the shocks between your shin and your ski boot. Available in 2 thicknesses Low and Medium Volume.
This protective sock is designed for skiers who want to cushion shocks and eliminate shin pain. With tibial foam protection, it prevents pain and cushions shocks. Natural wool combined with technical fibres ensure temperature regulation and effective sweat wicking. The sock is also compressive meaning that it closer to the foot, ensuring optimal comfort.
• SHIN PROTECTION : Prevents shin pain & absorbs shocks
• KNEE LENGTH : Adapted to ski boots
• HYBRID COMPOSITION : Regulates temperature & wicks away perspiration effectively
• MODERATE FIT 10-15 mmHg : Fits the feet shape
• 2 THICKNESSES LV/MV : Available in low or medium volume to adapt to your foot & shoe fit
• SYNERGY FIT CONCEPT : Designed for an optimal fit in synergy with your shoe, insole & feet :
- No padding under the sock and inside the shoe,
- No-yarn towards the skin,
- Anatomic shape right & left
Sold Out - $49.99
Throw on the Burton Buffer II Sock before you head to the mountain for an all-day shred sesh. The padded channels on the top of the foot and shin...
Sold Out - $54.99
Like a breath of fresh air for your feet. Perfect for everything from slushy days to summer hikes. Hot feet call for cool socks, and the men’s Performance +...
Sold Out - $49.99
Give your feet an unfair advantage with breathability and cushioning for impact and warmth. Some of the most advanced features and materials known to sock science converge in the...
Seger Alpine Mid Advance. Seger Alpine Mid Advance socks are functional knee socks made from a warming and quick drying 50% wool mix fabric. Specially designed for alpine activities....