Very fine and compressive sock, designed for skiers looking for greater performance and sensations.
Developed from 300,000 feet and 15,000 shoes, the Sidas socks offer a perfect fit between your feet and your shoes.
Knitted with more than 200 needles, this ultra-fine sock ensures the direct transmission of information between the foot and the shoe. This second skin effect will make you feel as if you are skiing barefoot. The high compression offers greater precision and sensations, and aids recovery. Natural wool combined with technical fibres ensures temperature regulation and effective sweat wicking.
• SECOND SKIN EFFECT : Ultra-thin sock ideal for skiers looking for enhanced sensations
• KNEE LENGTH : Adapted to ski boots
• HYBRID COMPOSITION : Regulates temperature & wicks away perspiration effectively
• COMPRESSION FIT 20-30 mmHg : Performances & recovery.
• 2 THICKNESSES ULV/LV : Available in ultra Low or low volume to adapt to your foot & shoe fit
• SYNERGY FIT CONCEPT : Designed for an optimal fit in synergy with your shoe, insole & feet :
- No padding under the sock and inside the shoe,
- No-yarn towards the skin,
- Anatomic shape right & left
Sold Out - $49.99
Throw on the Burton Buffer II Sock before you head to the mountain for an all-day shred sesh. The padded channels on the top of the foot and shin...
Like a breath of fresh air for your feet. Perfect for everything from slushy days to summer hikes. Hot feet call for cool socks, and the men’s Performance +...
Sold Out - $49.99
Give your feet an unfair advantage with breathability and cushioning for impact and warmth. Some of the most advanced features and materials known to sock science converge in the...
Seger Alpine Mid Advance. Seger Alpine Mid Advance socks are functional knee socks made from a warming and quick drying 50% wool mix fabric. Specially designed for alpine activities....