The Spin Cycle has been designed specifically for the smaller rider looking for extreme fun out on the water. Laying prone or sitting in the center location, the rider can choose which position they favor best. This proven design has endured the test of time and will keep you in the middle of the action behind the boat.
• 54” Diameter (deflated), pre-assembled
• 1 year warranty
• Single rider, specifically designed with smaller seat location and handles
• 420D Nylon cover with heavy duty bladder
• 4 padded handles with knuckle guards for added safety
• Speed valve, and quick connect included
• Covered mesh bottom drains excess water
• Peel and stick repair kit included
• Round, Partially, 1 Rider, QC, Repair Kit
Sold Out - $275.00
The Shadow binding redefines fit and performance. Molded toe and heel wraps provide unmatched fit and comfort. A supportive outer boot set on our new super-light plate design is...
Sold Out - $985.00
The Concept performs at a high level every single set with a consistent, smooth design. This high-end performance based ski is known for being very forgiving, making it a...
: From the depths of the ocean emerges a party lounge like no other - behold the new Atlantis 5 from Connelly! This all new design features 5 rounded backrests...
Sold Out - $385.00
The Cadet trainers are set up for a successful learning experience. A removable stabilizer bar system keeps the front and back of the skis in place, and is attached...