The V is not your dad's old fiberglass brick with aged, cracking bindings from the back corner of the ski room. Recreational skiers getting by on the same equipment they've used for years are missing out on the advanced geometries and design that come with over 50 years in the slalom industry. Features such as drag reducing V-Tech, and a stabilizing wider forebody combined with material upgrades like Vector Net allow for more enjoyment time while you're out doing what you love.
• Closed cell polyurethane resin core
• Performance glass flex sequence with Vector Net
• C.A.P.T. (Connelly Advanced Profile Technology)
• Polished speed base
• Wide tunnel
• Variable bevel
• Connects to battery or cigarette lighter• Alligator clips included• 3 different nozzles (tubes, air mattresses, air beds)
• Quickly inflate or deflate your favorite towable with ease • Boston Valve and Speed Valve attachments included• Dual connections for a 12V cigarette lighter plug or battery terminals...
• Heavy duty plastic body• 2’ flex hose with multiple valve fittings • Attaches to a boat or car battery• Inflates larger multi-rider tubes
Sold Out - $489.99
: From the depths of the ocean emerges a party lounge like no other - behold the new Atlantis 5 from Connelly! This all new design features 5 rounded backrests...