Come with us to Powder Mountain.
If you are a true powder hound like us you will want to get in on our trip to Powder Mountain Utah. We are taking 2 groups over in February 2018 to shred some epic lines and find the deepest powder on one of the best resorts we have ever ridden.
Each group will consist of 10 skiers/boarders leaving around the 1st and 3rd weeks of February 2018. We will be staying just outside of Powder Mountain resort in Ogden where there is a large range of bars/restaurants/activities for down times.
- Limit the day passes to 1500 so that the powder remains epic for days after
- $25 cat ski passes that take you to exclusive areas of the resort
- Catski days available for those who want to shred the best of the best
- 60-70% of the resort is advanced Black Diamond runs
- Steep shoots, shaded tree runs and sunny open Bowls PM has it all
- Powder Mountain is MASSIVE - 8464 acres skiable terrain ( Vail = 5289 )
"Preserving the Powder... it’s not just a slogan, it’s who we are and what we live for. We have added two new lifts and over 1,000 acres of lift serviced terrain this season, pushing our in-bounds skiable terrain to a massive 8,464 acres covered entirely by the greatest snow on earth, direct from Mother Nature."
"Instead of packing more people into the resort, we are limiting lift ticket sales to 2,000 per day ensuring the lowest skier density of any major ski resort in North America. Your powder paradise is waiting just an hour from Salt Lake airport!" - Powder Mountian
Checkout their amazing Resort here: http://www.powdermountain.com/ and their full interactive 3D Trail Map
Get in contact if you want more information email@example.com
Leave a comment